Monday 16 May 2011

Lovely recent feedback

I always appreciate people's honest opinions and love to hear how the pieces of jewellery sold are received. Here are a few comments from our brilliant buyers! 

------------------------------------------------ ------------------------------------------------

"Vintage Rings & Things. Thank you so much for my lovely ring. I loved the perfect little pouch it came in and was very impressed with the prompt delivery. :) I shall definitely be purchasing more for you. Ta, like. x"

------------------------------------------------ ------------------------------------------------

"Hello! The ring arrived on Monday – my friend loved it! Thanks so much!"

------------------------------------------------ ------------------------------------------------ 

"My Garnet and Amethyst ring is beautiful - thank you! The presentation pouches are great too, I will be using mine again!"
------------------------------------------------ ------------------------------------------------ 

"Thanks for the really quick delivery and constant contact. The rings I bought were exactly as described. I will be visiting again! xxx"
 


No comments:

Post a Comment